You’re the cure – Win a Free CPR & AED course with American Heart Association
Win a Free CPR AED course
Bangkok First Aid is glad to announce that it has become an accredited American Heart Association training provider. To celebrate our partnership with American Heart Association, we launch the “You’re the cure” campaign and promotion to support heart disease in Bangkok.
During the month of February, 2 seats will be offered to join our American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR & AED public course at our academy. To win this prize you can tell us why YOU WANT TO LEARN CPR by sending send us an email to [email protected] with your name and contact. Close of nominations on the 28th February 2019.
The most catchy and rousing comments received will win this free American Heart Association Heartsaver® CPR and AED course for 2 participants (value at 6,000 baht). The dates are subjected to availability, more information this course here: https://www.bangkokfirstaid.com/product/cpr-thailand-cpr-aed-course-bangkok/
For more information, please contact:
PR and Marketing Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
- 45No one knows when an accident or emergency will occur, but if it does, you may be required to take action and give someone Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the appropriate first aid that they require. Knowing CPR could mean the difference between life or death. Attending a first aid class…Tags: will, aid, cpr, course
- 31Tags: course, will, aid
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”. Related
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.” Related
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/