Vision mission and values
Everyone should be able to provide first aid and respond in emergency situations. No victim should suffer for the lack of trained first aiders.
- To provide First Aid training and products to satisfy first aid and related health and safety needs in Thailand.
- To provide everyone in Thailand with the highest standards in First Aid skills and encourage personal development for people.
Our values guide our thinking and actions – they set out the ‘way we do things’.
- Humanity – Treating others with compassion and respect
- Excellence – Pride in doing an excellent job
- Accountability – Delivering what we promise
- Responsiveness – Continuously learning and improving
- Teamwork – Working together effectively
Collectively, our values spell out HEART – people are at the heart of Bangkok First Aid. Life is why!
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”.
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.”
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/