Terms & Conditions
All payments must be made in full to Bangkok First Aid Co.,Ltd. Payment is required prior to the course start date. We reserve the right to withhold certificates until full payment has been cleared.
If you are booking as a company, the full course fee will be charged for cancellations made fewer than 10 working days before the course start date. Cancellations can be received either by phone (09-1887-4020) or email ([email protected]). This applies to both scheduled courses and group bookings.
If you are booking as an individual, you have 14 calendar days in which to cancel your booking from the date it was made. If your course is due to start within this 14 calendar day period:
This applies to both scheduled courses and group bookings. Cancellations can be made by phone (09-1887-4020), email ([email protected]) or using the Model Cancellation Form, below.
A participant can be transferred once without incurring a charge, provided that we receive a request at least 10 working days before the course start date. If you book a course less than 10 working days before the course start date, you will not be able to make a transfer, except in the event of illness and you provide us with a medical certificate. Transfer requests can be received either by phone (09-1887-4020) or email ([email protected]).
Substitutions will be accepted provided that the request is received before the course start date either by phone (09-1887-4020) or email ([email protected]).
No charges will be applied to any transfer request that we receive, provided that it is received at least 10 working days before the course start date. Any transfer requests received fewer than 10 working days before the course start date will incur an additional 50 per cent charge of the course fee.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
VAT compaby registration number
The company VAT registration number for Bangkok First Aid Co.,Ltd is 0105560072027.
Course timing and instructions
Good time keeping throughout the course is essential. We will issue full joining instructions to the booker, for delegates attending the course, which includes information regarding the start time of the course. If the booker does not receive the joining instructions, it is their responsibility to contact us either by phone (09-1887-4020) or email ([email protected]) to arrange for them to be re-sent.
Failure to attend the course due to not receiving joining instructions will result in the full cost of the course being charged. It is the responsibility of the booker to ensure that the delegate is fully briefed and made aware of these instructions and all course requirements before attending the course.
Participants must attend and complete all aspects of the course to qualify for certification. The full cost of the course will be charged for delegate(s) who arrive late or are absent from all or part of the course. This applies even if they are refused admittance due to lateness.
Meeting the needs of participants
We have an Equal Opportunities Policy. To enable us to ensure that all customers are treated fairly and their requirements are fully met, you must advise us in advance of any special requirements that your delegate(s) need in order to enable them to participate fully in the training.
It is the responsibility of the employer to select suitable persons to train to become first aiders in the workplace. It is important that such individuals are:
- Physically able to provide colleagues with first aid e.g. able to kneel on the floor and administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The duties of a first aider can be physically demanding. In line with the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) Approved Code of Practice, delegates must be free from any condition that will affect their participation in the course and their capability to carry out the duties of a first aider.
- Reliable, with the necessary disposition and communication skills.
- Able to cope with stressful and physically demanding emergency procedure.
- Easily reachable in the event of an emergency at work.
- 18 years old and above.
Delegates who are unable to meet the above requirements or fail to meet the pre-set assessment criteria for the course will not be awarded a certificate and will therefore be unable to act as first aiders within the workplace.
It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that all delegates attending a first aid refreshing course hold proof of a current (in date) first aid at work certificate which is valid for the duration of the requalification course being attended.
Limitation of liability
Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent) or implied warranty condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of this agreement, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation. Our entire liability to you under or in connection with this agreement and the provision of the first aid training shall not exceed the sum of twice the contract value. Nothing in this paragraph is intended to exclude any liability on our part for fraud.
Model cancellation form
To Bangkok First Aid Co.,Ltd:
We [*] hereby give notice that I/we [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the provision of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate.
- 69No one knows when an accident or emergency will occur, but if it does, you may be required to take action and give someone Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the appropriate first aid that they require. Knowing CPR could mean the difference between life or death. Attending a first aid class…Tags: will, aid, course
- 32Tags: aid, course, type="transparent
- 31Win a Free CPR AED course Bangkok First Aid is glad to announce that it has become an accredited American Heart Association training provider. To celebrate our partnership with American Heart Association, we launch the “You're the cure” campaign and promotion to support heart disease in Bangkok. During the month…Tags: course, will, aid