Guedal Airways set of 4
Guedel’s Oropharyngeal airways are designed to lift the tongue off the posterior pharyngeal wall preventing airway obstruction.
- When inserting into an adult, rotate 180 degrees from concave upwards position as the airway is inserted over the tongue. Lubricant may aid insertion.
- Anatomically correct for patient comfort
- Colour coded in size order
- Large lumen enables exchange of expired air
- For use in paediatrics, instert directly over the tongue, ideally with the aid of a tongue depressor.
- Set of 4 Airways:
- Black_Size 1_60 mm_Child
- Green_Size 3_80 mm_Adult
- Yellow_Size 4_90 mm_Large Adult
- Red_Size 5_100 mm_XL Adult