Primary & Secondary Care
Our course teaches how to respond to life-threatening emergencies (heart attack, cardiac arrest, serious bleeding, choke, shock, spinal injuries…). The certification covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening (bites, burns, fractures, strains & sprains, asthma, epilepsy…).
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest, choke, shock, stroke, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice adult CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat heart attack, cardiac arrest, serious bleeding, shock, chokes, strokes, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns, fractures, strains & sprains…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, splinting (and slings).
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – REGISTER NOW
To register for our next scheduled classes at our academy, please select days and hours from calendar just below (scheduled classes in green colour) and add to cart. Add to quote for a group booking.
2 KCC Building, 5th Floor, room 501, soi Silom 9 Silom road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Phone: +66 (0)2-130-7074, Mobile: +66 (0)91-887-4020 Email: [email protected]