Pediatric CPR AED First Aid Training Thailand BLS ACLS Courses Bangkok – American Heart Association®
First aid training Thailand. Our American Heart Association® adult, pediatric (child and infant) CPR AED and First Aid skills. Moreover, we deliver the specific AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) courses. Besides, we offer a comprehensive First Aid at Work course with audit, specifically designed to meet national and international compliance standards for CPR and first aid courses in the workplace (First Aid Training Thailand).
Furthermore, you can join our Emergency First Response® First Aid Instructor course. This is a unique opportunity to teach and certify student-level international certifications in pediatric CPR AED and First Aid (First Aid Training Thailand).
Finally, you can attend our National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians® Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course. This was created by the U.S. Department of Defense Committee to teach evidence-based, life-saving techniques and strategies for providing the best trauma care on the battlefield (First Aid Training Thailand).
The way we teach makes the difference
First Aid Training Thailand. Our courses are designed to build skills and confidence in first aiders and have earned the reputation to be practical, interactive and enjoyable with a step by step approach. Furthermore, our courses focus on CPR, AED and first aid through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario.
We are flexible to accommodate your needs
Our courses are flexible to accommodate scheduling and training needs.
1. We can deliver our courses in Thai, English and French language.
2. You can choose to attend a scheduled class at our venue or to book an on-site training at your venue (First aid training Bangkok: home, workplace, school or university…).
3. Course duration can be customised to meet specific industry requirements.
First Aid Training Thailand Bangkok – Group Booking
If you have a group of 5 minimum, we can deliver courses at your location or at your workplace
1. It is cost-effective, you benefits from reduced fees with less “lost” travel time.
2. There is more flexibility to choose the training dates which suits you.
3. You benefits from a familiar learning environment.
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”.
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.”
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/