First Aid News & Updates
Bangkok First Aid keeps you up-to-date with important first aid, health and safety news from the world and Thailand.
Those who possess Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification are able to perform a wide range of advanced techniques for...by Yohann Maillard // 0 Comment
In the case of an emergency, sometimes CPR or simple first aid is needed, but what do you do if...by Yohann Maillard // 0 Comment
Why Employees need First Aid Training? Accidents or emergency situations at the workplace can arise at any moment. Every company should...by Yohann Maillard // 0 Comment
Win a Free CPR AED course Bangkok First Aid is glad to announce that it has become an accredited American...by Yohann Maillard // 0 Comment
First Aid News & Updates List
- 45No one knows when an accident or emergency will occur, but if it does, you may be required to take action and give someone Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the appropriate first aid that they require. Knowing CPR could mean the difference between life or death. Attending a first aid class…Tags: will, aid, cpr, course
- 31Everyone has heard of CPR, but not many know the differences between types of CPR training for healthcare professionals and rescuers. While all CPR training courses have the same goal, which is to teach the proper techniques to save an individual who is experiencing cardiac arrest. The CPR course that…Tags: training, cpr, course, provider
- 31Tags: course, will, aid
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”.
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.”
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/