- This event has passed.
First Aid CPR AED
December 9, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm฿4990
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest, choke, shock, stroke, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice adult CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat heart attack, cardiac arrest, serious bleeding, shock, chokes, strokes, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns, fractures, strains & sprains…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, splinting (and slings).