- This event has passed.
Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
January 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm฿4990
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification : Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize child and infant medical emergencies and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest, choking, shock, diabetes, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, poisoning…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a child or infant using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice child and infant CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat serious bleeding, shock, choking child and infant, allergies, spinal injuries, poisoning, diabetic emergencies, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, and splinting.