CPR & AED
Our CPR & AED training course in Bangkok teaches how to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) as well as how to assist choking adult, child and infant. Next Classes >
Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
If you choose to attend a scheduled class at our venue, you can have a look at our calendar just below. Once your booking has been received, we will contact you to arrange a training date that fits your requirements and upon our calendar schedules. See calendar >
We can teach at your venue or your workplace (Bangkok Metropolis area) for a group of 5 and up to 24 (for larger group which requires several training sessions, please contact us). Once your booking has been received, we will contact you to arrange a training date that fits your requirements.
How many students maximum per Class?
Scheduled classes: 12 students maximum; On-Site Training: 24 students maximum
I still have questions. Who can I contact?
For English speakers, please call 091-887-4020. For Thai speakers, please call 062-547-3998
How to order
Ordering is fast and easy. Simply click on the “Book Now” button. Then, on the next page, 1/ Select your course location. 2/ Select the number of participants. 3/ Select your language. Once your booking has been received, you will receive a confirmation email and one of our staff will contact you to confirm the course date.
2 KCC Building, 5th Floor, room 501, soi Silom 9 Silom road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Phone: +66 (0)2-130-7074, Mobile: +66 (0)91-887-4020 Email: [email protected]
Course duration: 4 training hours.
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
1. Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand EMS.
2. Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and choke.
3. Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
4. Learn how to administer a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
5. Learn how to recognize and treat a choking adult, child, and infant.
[calendarizeit defaultview=”month” firstday=”0″ firsthour=”6″ slotminutes=”30″ mintime=”0″ maxtime=”24″ icalendar_width=”460″ icalendar_align=”left”]
If you have a large group of your staff to train, we can deliver courses at your location or at your workplace. Customers realise a number of benefits, including:
- It is cost-effective, you benefit from reduced fares with less “lost” travel time.
- There is more flexibility to choose the training dates which suit you.
- You benefit from a familiar learning environment.