Primary & Secondary Care
฿5,999.00 / student – 8 training hours – Primary Care teaches how to respond to life-threatening emergencies (heart attack, cardiac arrest, serious bleeding, chokes, stroke, shock, spinal injuries, hyperthermia…). Secondary Care covers injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening (bites, burns, fractures, strains & sprains, asthma, epilepsy…).
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest, choke, shock, stroke, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice adult CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat heart attack, cardiac arrest, serious bleeding, shock, chokes, strokes, allergies, spinal injuries, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns, fractures, strains & sprains…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, splinting (and slings).
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – BOOK NOW
Book this course online now and take advantage of this special discount. Select days and hours from calendar (scheduled classes in green colour). Select number of students and add to cart. Add to quote if you want to get a free quotation.