First Aid at Work – Group Lesson
Group Lesson – 9 training hours (1 day) – Our First Aid at Work onsite training course is designed to meet national and international standards for CPR & first aid in the workplace. During this course, students will learn both Primary care and Secondary care as well as how to work in a team with more advanced skills such as artificial ventilation, oygen therapy, immobilisation and transportation techniques (stretcher, spinal board).
Course duration: 9 training hours. (1 day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: Manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest, choking, shock, stroke, diabetes, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice adult CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator.
- Learn how to practice artificial ventilation with a Pocket Mask and a Bag Valv Mask (BVM).
- Learn how to administer O2 (Oxygen therapy).
- Learn how to treat serious bleeding, shock, choking adult, strokes, allergies, spinal injuries, diabetic emergencies, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment.
- Learn bandaging, splinting, and slings for dislocation and fractures.
- Learn how to treat spinal injuries, place a collar, lift a victim and extract on a stretcher.
Group booking only. A minimum of 5 students is required.
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”.
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.”
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/