฿2,990.00 / student – 4 training hours – Our Emergency First Response® – CPR & AED course teaches how to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) as well as how to assist choking adult, child and infant.
Course duration: 4 training hours. (Half day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
1. Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand EMS.
2. Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and choke.
3. Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
4. Learn how to administer a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
5. Learn how to recognize and treat a choking adult, child, and infant.
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – REGISTER NOW
To register for our next Emergency First Response® – Primary & Secondary scheduled classes at our academy, please select days and hours from calendar just below (scheduled classes in green colour) and add to cart. Add to quote for a group booking.
Ian Cunningham =First Selecthttp://firstselect-asia.com/
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/
Copyright 2017 - Bangkok First Aid Co.,Ltd