฿3,599.00 / student – 4 training hours – Our CPR & AED training course teaches how to administer Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) as well as how to assist choking adult, child and infant.
Course duration: 4 training hours. (Half day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
1. Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand EMS.
2. Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and choke.
3. Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
4. Learn how to administer a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
5. Learn how to recognize and treat a choking adult, child, and infant.
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – BOOK NOW
Book this course online now and take advantage of this special discount. Select days and hours from calendar (scheduled classes in green colour). Select number of students and add to cart. Add to quote if you want to get a free quotation.
Copyright 2017 - Bangkok First Aid by The One Priority Co.,td