Care for Children
Promotion – ฿5,399.00 / student – 8 training hours – Our Care for Children training course in Bangkok teaches participants how to respond to medical emergencies that children face, and how they differ from adults. The course includes both Primary care and Secondary care. We especially welcome parents and school teachers to enroll in this course.
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification : Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize child and infant medical emergencies and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest, choking, shock, diabetes, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, poisoning…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a child or infant using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice child and infant CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat serious bleeding, shock, choking child and infant, allergies, spinal injuries, poisoning, diabetic emergencies, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hyperthermia, epilepsy, bites, burns…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, and splinting.
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – BOOK NOW
Book this course online now and take advantage of this special discount. Select days and hours from calendar (scheduled classes in green colour). Select number of students and add to cart. Add to quote if you want to get a free quotation.