Care for Children
฿5,990 (VAT excl.)
฿4,990.00 / student – 8 training hours – Our Emergency First Response® – Care for Children course teaches participants how to respond to medical emergencies that children face, and how they differ from adults. The course includes both Primary care and Secondary care. We especially welcome parents and school teachers to enroll in this course.
Course duration: 8 training hours. (full day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification : Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
- Learn how to recognize child and infant medical emergencies and activate Thailand emergency medical services (EMS).
- Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest, choking, shock, diabetes, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hypo and hyperthermia, fever, poisoning, meningitis…
- Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a child or infant using the AB-CABS memory word.
- Learn how to practice child and infant CPR and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED use is optional).
- Learn how to treat serious bleeding, shock, choking child and infant, allergies, spinal injuries, poisoning, diabetic emergencies, asthma, hypo and hyperglycaemia, hypo and hyperthermia, fever, epilepsy, bites, burns…
- Learn how to practice injury and illness assessment, bandaging, and splinting.
NEXT CLASSES AT OUR ACADEMY – REGISTER NOW
To register for our next Emergency First Response® – Care for Children scheduled classes at our academy, please select days and hours from calendar just below (scheduled classes in green colour) and add to cart. Add to quote for a group booking.
- “We work with Bangkok First Aid in training and consulting on First Aid. They train our Emergency Response Team to be certain and capable to act in the right way in case of an emergency. They give good training and are well focused on the learning aspect. They are trustworthy and service oriented”.
Hans – Embassy of the Netherlandshttps://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/thailand/about-us/netherlands-embassy-in-bangkok
- “Bangkok First Aid was consistent in maintaining communication with me and was extraordinarily flexible as I repeatedly adjusted my dates. 10/10 for teaching: personable, interesting and easy to understand. My students and I were very satisfied.”
Maxine – Asia Pacific International Universityhttp://www.apiu.edu/
- “Excellent package, well delivered and tailored to meet the needs of the group. A real eye opener to the first aid skills you can use in any environment. It is a must for anyone who wants to make a difference in the most testing of situations. We certainly wouldn’t hesitate to use Bangkok First Aid […]
Caroline – Regent’s International Schoolhttp://www.regents.ac.th/