First Aid Training Course Bangkok – Emergency First Response®
First aid training courses Bangkok. Emergency First Response courses encompass adult, child and infant CPR and first aid skills, and incorporate Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) training and emergency oxygen use (optional). Emergency First Response also offers comprehensive First Aid at Work courses, specifically designed to meet national and international compliance standards for CPR and first aid courses in the workplace.
The way we teach makes the difference
Our courses are designed to build skills and confidence in first aiders and have earned the reputation to be practical, interactive and enjoyable with a step by step approach. Our courses in Bangkok focus on CPR, AED and first aid through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario.
We are flexible to accommodate your needs
Our courses are flexible to accommodate scheduling and training needs.
1. We can deliver our courses in Thai, English and French language.
2. You can choose to attend a scheduled class at our venue or to book an on-site training at your venue (First aid training Bangkok: home, workplace, school or university…).
3. Course duration can be customised to meet specific industry requirements.
First Aid Training Course Bangkok – Group Booking
If you have a group of 5 minimum, we can deliver courses at your location or at your workplace
1. It is cost-effective, you benefits from reduced fees with less “lost” travel time.
2. There is more flexibility to choose the training dates which suits you.
3. You benefits from a familiar learning environment.
- 36Tags: training, use_row_as_full_screen_section="no, type="grid, row_type="row, angled_section="no, text_align="left, background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern
- 33Tags: course, aid
- 32Tags: text_align="left, background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern, angled_section="no, row_type="row, use_row_as_full_screen_section="no, cpr