CPR & AED
November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Course duration: 4 training hours. (Half day training)
Course structure: Knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice.
Pedagogic tools: manual of participant, videos.
Certification: Participants will be given international certificate after successful completion of training. Validity of Certificate is 2 years.
1. Learn how to recognize a medical emergency and activate Thailand EMS.
2. Learn how to recognize the typical signs and symptoms of heart attack, cardiac arrest and choke.
3. Learn how to perform a primary assessment on a patient using the AB-CABS memory word.
4. Learn how to administer a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
5. Learn how to recognize and treat a choking adult, child, and infant.